Private Photography RANCH VACATION / 6 Nights - 3 Days of Activities / Nov 1- April 30 / Two-Six Participants
If you are looking for a 'top of the line' photo shoot - look no more! This all-inclusive stay will have you chomping at the bit every second. Using your lens, capture the true nature of a working ranch with a 360 view of incomparable back drops. We are experts at setting you up for great shots of the cowboys, cowgirls, horses and cattle, but don't be shy in making suggestions for your preferred shots!
What about the 'Grub' you ask? You will appreciate the fact that serving delicious 'made from scratch' ranch food is one of our Core Values.
This All-Inclusive stay is for four to six guests. Note: the ranch house is a cozy three-bedroom/two-bath space so y'all need to get along with one another :-)
Note: The plan accounts for two wind/storm days with no guided activities. If Nature is kind to us however you may add one or two days with us for more photo ops' and horse activities - as an 'add on' for $200 per session. The 10 day weather forecast is normally fairly accurate leading up to your stay so you can decide by the first day if you want the 'Fair Weather Upgrade'.
- 6 night - 5 day Ranch Vacation
- 3 Days for Photo Shoots
- Six hours of expertise per day by two of our top hands, choose to use some of those hours horseback if you wish!
- 2 Wind/Storm days to 'Hunker Down' with a good book, cards & board games, or head to Monarch (1.5 hrs away) for a Ski Day!
- Horse activities (time permitting & if desired)
- All photo sessions and horse activities, lodging, and meals included
- Wood fired hot tub
- 6am-11am daily
- Price is per group, from two to six
- Access to the ranch for hiking, and independent photography opportunities
- Price is per group
- Check in on Monday ~ Check out on Saturday
- 60% Non-Refundable Deposit required
- Tax and Gratuity not included