Host a Photography Class / 2 Days / Nov 1- April 30
If you are a Photography Pro looking for a 'top of the line' venue to host your next workshop, your search is OVER!! You will be a total rock star in the eyes of your attendees because of the jaw dropping vista's this ranch has to offer coupled with the expertise of our 'real deal' ranch hands who are able to provide you with very precise shots of the riders and the remuda. Music Meadows provides the perfect laboratory to teach your students how to capture action shots, how to use their cameras in various conditions, and to find the perfect lighting at your sunrise shoots.
What about the 'Grub' you ask? You will appreciate the fact that serving delicious 'made from scratch' ranch food is one of our Core Values. We showcase our very own Sangres Best Grass Finished Beef, a feature in many of the dishes.
Note: the ranch house is a cozy three-bedroom/two-bath space so ya'll need to get along with one another if more than four of you bunk at the ranch. Beds for up to eight: 1-queen, 4-twins, 1-adult size bunk bed. GOOD mattresses!
Bright Idea: For larger classes consider renting a nearby Airbnb and using the ranch as the rendezvous point.
- Three hours a day of cowgirl expertise by two of our top hands.
- Sunrise photo shoots - two days
- Wi-fi in house for editing
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Access to the 4,000 acre ranch for fishing, hiking, and independent photography opportunities
- Lodging - beds for up to eight
- Tipi for lounging or napping
- 60% non- refundable deposit required
- Much appreciated gratuity for our dedicated staff
- Taxes & fees
- Adult beverages
- Transportation to the ranch
- Choose among our horseback rides - we can adapt the ride to your focus and pack your cameras!
- Wagon/Sleigh ride
Base price of $2,400 covers you and 6 attendees. Each additional attendee is an added fee of $150.
- you + 7 = 2,550
- you + 8 = 2,700
- you + 9 = 2,850
- you + 10 = 3,000