Host a Photography Class: 2 Days / Nov 1- April 30
Base Rate You + 5 Participants
If you are a Photography Pro looking for a 'top of the line' venue to host your next workshop, your search is OVER!! You will be a total rock star in the eyes of your attendees because of the jaw dropping vista's this ranch has to offer coupled with the expertise of our 'real deal' ranch hands who are able to provide you with very precise shots of the riders and the remuda. Music Meadows provides the perfect laboratory to teach your students how to capture action shots, how to use their cameras in various conditions, and to find the perfect lighting at your sunrise shoots.
What about the 'Grub' you ask? You will appreciate the fact that serving delicious 'made from scratch' ranch food is one of our Core Values. We showcase our very own Sangres Best Grass Finished Beef, a feature in many of the dishes.
Note: the ranch house is a cozy three-bedroom/two-bath space so ya'all need to get along with one another like family if more than six of you bunk at the ranch. Beds for up to eight: King (can convert to twins), Queen, three twins, adult size bunk bed and a twin hide-away in the living room. All are GOOD mattresses!
Bright Idea: For larger classes consider renting a nearby Airbnb with the ranch as the rendezvous point. Ask for our recommendations.
- Three hours a day of cowgirl/cowboy expertise by two of our top hands.
- Sunrise photo shoots - two days
- Wi-fi in house for editing
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Access to the 4,000 acre ranch for hiking and independent photography opportunities
- Lodging - beds for up to eight
- 60% non- refundable deposit required
- Much appreciated gratuity for our dedicated staff
- Taxes & fees
- Adult beverages
- Transportation to the ranch
- Choose among our horseback rides - we can adapt the ride to your focus and pack your cameras!
- Wagon/Sleigh ride
Base price of $3,240 covers you and 5 attendees for two days. Or you can bring in a new set of students each day. Each additional attendee is an added fee of $300.
- you + 6 = 3,540
- you + 7 = 3,840
- you + 8 = 4,140
- you + 9 = 4,440
- you + 10 = 4,740
- you + 11 = 5,000
- you + 12 = 5,300