6 Nights / October 16 - May 6
60% DEPOSIT DUE NOW
40% REMAINING BAL: to be INVOICED & DUE 1 week prior to arrival
Join us at Music Meadows Ranch to immerse yourself in true western horsemanship and get away from the hustle and bustle of every day life during this exclusively PRIVATE stay.
Here, you will learn how to effectively, clearly, and confidently communicate to your ranch horse. No matter what skill level you come here with, you are guaranteed to leave with more. Build a genuine relationship with your coach and your horse and create memories with your family and friends that will last a lifetime.
Enjoy learning, physical exertion, digital detox and resting during your week on our working cattle ranch. Winter is stunningly beautiful and truly wild. Dressed well, winter riding is a great adventure with a welcome warm up and hot lunch around the slash piles we burn to clean up the ranch!
If you are keen to work with cattle we will see to it that you learn and practice gathering, sorting and checking on their health. Note: not available from Jan - mid April due to herd moving to 'winter pasture' in a milder climate.
Note: The plan accounts for two wind/storm days with no horse activities. If Nature is kind to us however you may add one or two days of horse activities as an 'add on' for $250 per person. The 10 day weather forecast is normally fairly accurate leading up to your stay so you can decide by the day you arrive.
- Check in on Monday ~ Check out on Sunday (ask if you need a different time frame)
- 3 Days of Horse Experiences
- 2 Wind/Storm days to 'Hunker Down' with a good book, cards & board games or take a ski trip to Monarch (1H45m away)
- All activities, lodging, and meals included
- Wood fired hot tub
- 9am-3pm daily
- Price is for two ~ additional guests are pro-rated
- Max BMI 30 with max weight of 265lbs
- Beautiful team & wagon/sled is an option for those unable to ride
- 60% Non-Refundable Deposit required
- Tax and Gratuity NOT included